Vacancies at English Bicknor School
Y4/5/6 mixed aged class 1.5 days per week
Would you like to join a small, successful, friendly school? Are you inspirational, dedicated and committed to achieving the very best for all pupils? English Bicknor C of E Primary School is looking to appoint a temporary part time class teacher in a Y4/5/6 mixed aged class.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• a highly effective classroom practitioner with the knowledge and experience of implementing a creative curriculum.
•is inspirational and passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
• able to contribute to, and work, as part of a small team
We can offer you:
• Children who are a delight to teach, who are committed to learning
• A supportive governing body
• A well-resourced school in an idyllic setting
Please apply with a completed application form available from the Gloucestershire County Council website:
- or download the application pack from our school website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit 01594 860367.
Applications can be forwarded by post or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for applications is mid-day on Fri 21st July.
English Bicknor CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.